Testing emergency equipment (detectors, gauges, meters, controllers and more) can be dangerous and time consuming. The TESS® Tool (Testing Emergency Safety Systems) decreases the time it takes to test emergency equipment and keeps employees on the ground, minimizing the risk of costly ladder accidents.
- We offer a discount on multiples above 15piece TESS Tool orders for emergency services, public safety, institutions, multi-unit housing complexes, businesses, and other organizations. Email email@example.com for more information. We ship for free.
- Decreases struck-by injuries and fall accidents by reducing employee ladder use
- Maximizes employee efficiency by reducing the time it takes to test equipment
- Rubber coated testing head protects user against electric shock injuries
- Tests alarms, lighting, security equipment, smoke and carbon dioxide
- Use to test employee alarm systems for compliance with OSHA Standard 29 CFR, 1019.154(d)(2)
- Use to test emergency lighting systems for compliance with NFPA Life Safety Code, Standard 101, Section 31-1.3.8
- Universally designed Testing Head easily accesses a variety of reset button
- Telescopes from 14″ to 50″
- Replacement Tips are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info
- Produced by SPELLBOUND®